All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed February 6, 2016
Reviewed February 4, 2016
Reviewed January 12, 2016
What You'll Get
What You Get
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 360 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Offer valid only for times available on Groupon.com. Reservation must be scheduled/booked through Groupon.com. Offer valid only at scheduled reservation time. Cancellations permitted up to 60 minutes prior to your reservation. No refunds if you do not show up for your reservation. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Old Stone Steakhouse
Charlotte Magazine had one piece of advice for those dining at Old Stone Steakhouse: "Go hungry." Menu offerings range from grilled lobster tails and baby back ribs to seared crab cakes and blackened chicken tossed with penne pasta and fire-roasted vegetables.
Customize Your Cut
Chefs cut every USDA Choice steak in-house, topping freshly seared beef with savory herb butter. Alternatively, guests can request one of the steak house's other finishing touches.
- 14-ounce rib eye topped with a Southern-style combination of caramelized onion and homemade sharp cheddar pimento cheese
- 6-ounce blackened filet mignon featuring a crust of Cajun seasonings and crown of crumbled Danish bleu cheese
- 12-ounce new york strip coated with a homemade blend of goat cheese, horseradish, and toasted bread crumbs
Old Stone Steakhouse's decor creates an inviting, lodge-like atmosphere. In addition to the stonework lining each wall, the dining area features exposed ceiling beams and wooden support columns. Guests can also lounge on the patio, which stays warm thanks to three fireplaces.