All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed December 11, 2016
Reviewed May 13, 2013
Reviewed May 5, 2013
What You'll Get
- $14 for a 5” x 2.5” volcanic stone buddha head ($21 value)
- $44 for a 8” x 5” volcanic stone buddha head ($68 value)
- $55 for an 11” x 8” volcanic stone buddha head ($79 value)
- $36 for an 11” x 7” volcanic stone buddha hand ($52 value)
- $44 for a 10” x 4” volcanic stone fish ($62 value)
$62 for a 23.5” x 5” volcanic stone fish ($89 value)
- Available only for in-store pickup at merchant name; click here to view hours.
How to Pick Up In-Store
- Purchase this offer.
- Visit participating location(s) during normal business hours to pick up your product(s).
- Present your printed or mobile voucher in the store to claim your product(s).
Note: If your Groupon is not redeemed by the promotional value expiration date, the amount you originally paid will be refunded to you.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 30 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Voucher expires 30 days after purchase. Valid only for option purchased. Available for in-store pickup only. Valid only at listed location. Exchanges must be completed in store. Returns must be no more than 7 days in store with a 10% restocking fee. If not redeemed by promotional value expiration date, amount paid will be refunded. Not Valid with Groupon promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Old Temple Chicago
Inside Old Temple Chicago’s showroom rests a diverse collection of furnishings and accessories imported from Indonesia and China. Pieces range in appearance from the simple to ornate and from purely functional to ornamental—pagoda-shaped stools built from natural wood sit beside crimson cabinets painted with intricate gold designs. Certain pieces date back as far back as the 16th century, though the shop stocks plenty of 20th-century designs to cater toward those who shudder to be reminded of a world without stay-at-home-dads. Beyond furniture, visitors can find accessories such as Buddha statues, colorful silk pillows, and hand-carved soaps.