All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $179 for three tattoo-removal treatments on a 3”x3” area ($300 value)
- $249 for three tattoo-removal treatments on a 5”x5” area ($400 value)
- $399 for three tattoo-removal treatments on an 8”x8” area ($800 value)
During the session, a laser breaks up tattoo pigments, which fade as the body disposes of them through natural pathways. The treatment is said to cause some discomfort, but rarely causes scarring. The number of sessions can vary based on the tattoo’s age, as well as the density and color of the ink, but results are typically seen with three treatments spaced over time.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Valid only at listed location. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Old Town Medspa
Within its serene, breezy setting, Old Town Medspa's team employs cutting-edge technology to noninvasively address clients' aesthetic concerns. The corner studio is helmed by a pair of twins and board-certified physicians, Drs. Nael Gharbi and Shazel Gharbi, who oversee the clinic's procedures. Read on to learn about a few:
- Body sculpting: The staff employs Vanquish Me's radio-frequency technology to target stubborn fat deposits and reduce the body's overall circumference. Several short, pain-free treatments are recommended for optimal results.
- HydraFacial: This multistep skincare service features the Vortex-Fusion serum delivery system, which simultaneously removes grime from pores while nourishing skin, resulting in a smoother, more radiant complexion.
- Cosmetic injectables: Old Town Medspa administers Botox injections, which are designed to relax wrinkle-forming muscles, as well as dermal fillers that can fill in fine lines and plump cheeks and lips.
- Microneedling: Also known as collagen-induction therapy, this treatment creates thousands of microscopic channels in the skin. This spurs formation of new tissues, which results in an improved appearance.