Experienced technician uses a laser to remove a tattoo; minimal recovery required after the treatment
What You'll Get
- The number of sessions required can vary based on the tattoo’s age, as well as the density and color of the ink, but results can be typically be seen after three treatments spaced over time.
- Click here to learn more about laser tattoo removal.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Old Town MedSpa at Lincoln Park
Past the sunlit waiting room of Old Town MedSpa Lincoln park, dedicated professionals employ cutting-edge technology to address clients' aesthetic concerns. Helmed by a pair of board-certified physicians, Drs. Nael Gharbi and Shazel Gharbi, the team administers a variety of noninvasive procedures, including:
- Body sculpting: The staff employs truSculpt 3D's pain-free radio-frequency technology to target stubborn fat deposits and reduce the body's overall circumference.
- Injectables: Botox injections help relax wrinkle-forming muscles, and dermal fillers plump fine lines, cheeks, and lips.
- Dermaplaning: By gliding a small blade across the surface of the face, technicians remove peach fuzz and dead skin cells for better penetration of skin-care products and smooth, even makeup application.
- Ultherapy: This treatment is designed to tighten the skin on the face and neck as well as reduce décolletage wrinkles by using ultrasound energy to stimulate collagen production.