What You'll Get
Since cheetah shoes don't yet exist and a tree stump with a saddle on it is hopelessly immobile, trolleys remain among the best ways to tour a city. Take a seat or take a stroll with today's open-ended, touriffic Groupon: for $20, you get an 18-stop trolley tour (a $34.20 advance value or a $38 value at the trolley) from Old Town Trolley Tours.
Operating daily from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the winter, the cozy, heated trolleys at Old Town Trolley Tours pick up and drop off riders at 18 stops throughout the city. Riders can hop on and hop off at their leisure, with trolleys frequenting stops every 15–20 minutes. With ticket in hand, trolley riders will also receive a well-stacked coupon card and free admission to Boston's oldest surviving public building, the Old State House Museum, which has outlived both gravity and Washington's wooden molars. Other stops include the New England Aquarium, the Boston Skywalk Observatory, Fenway Park and the Boston Children’s Museum.
- On our trip this experience was definitely in the top 10 we encountered and we did a lot of wonderful things. – Cherylsusie, Tripadvisor
- The tour guides (we had several) were knowledgeable, personable, funny, and I learned a lot about Boston that I didn't know from listening to them take us between stops. – Rat-A-Tat R., Yelp
– New England Aquarium/Faneuil Hall Marketplace
– Historic North End
– USS Constitution/Charlestown Navy Yard
– North Station/TD Banknorth Garden
– Old State House Museum
– Trolley Stop Store/Theater District
– Cheers "The Original"
– Copley Square/Back Bay
– Christian Science Plaza/Symphony Hall
– Copley Place Shopping Galleries
– Prudential Center/Skywalk View and Exhibits
– Fenway Park
– Charles Street/Antique Row
– Beacon Hill/Boston Common
– South Station/The Fort Point Channel
– Boston Convention and Exposition Center
– Seaport District
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 30, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 7 additional as gifts. Valid only for adult ticket. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.