Choose Between Two Options
- $20 for a round of footgolf for two with ball rental ($40 value)
- $40 for a round of footgolf for four with ball rental ($80 value)
Footgolf blends elements of golf and soccer; to learn more about footgolf at Old Union, click here.
Old Union Golf Course
After designing more than 100 golf courses in countries including Spain, South Africa, Japan, and Scotland, architect Denis Griffiths set his sights on the mountains of North Georgia. He carved out a course that Golf Georgia hailed as “entirely unique” for its landform variety and dune-inspired topography. The course’s layout takes players on a journey through hidden landing zones, scattered bunkers, slopes reminiscent of Scotland, and wetlands full of politely clapping salamanders. Golfers looking to gussy up their game can visit one of 20 hitting stations at a double-tiered grass range that stretches 400 yards. Two short-game target greens and a full putting green round out Old Union Golf Course's practice facilities.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 7,681 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 76.8 from the back tees
- Course slope of 144 from the back tees
- Five sets of tees per hole