Golf is one of the few sports in which players can compete against themselves, along with paddleball and seeing how many potatoes they can eat. Put yourself to the test with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $75 for a round of golf and one-day membership for one ($150 value)
- $145 for a round of golf and one-day membership for two ($300 value)
- $249 for a round of golf and one-day membership for four ($600 value)
Along with the 18-hole round with cart, memberships grant access to the restaurant with outdoor patio seating and amenities such as a locker room.
Old York Country Club
It's already tough to maintain a golf course without horses grazing on the greens. Luckily, the 180-acre grounds at Old York Country Club no longer serve as an equestrian estate. Instead they've become a canvas for golf legend Gary Player, who used the undulating landscape to craft an 18-hole, 6,770-yard course. Player's design connects weaves the fairways through swells of native grass, deep bunkers, and massive trees. All the while, elevation changes of up to 75 feet instill games with both drama and beauty, like Shakespeare announcing a tournament on TV.
Course at a Glance:
- Designed by Gary Player
- 18-hole, par 71/72 course
- Length of 6,770 yards from the tips
- Five tee options