All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for an early bird special for two hours of house cleaning ($100 value)
- $79 for an early bird special of four hours of house cleaning ($200 value)
- $55 for a two-hour cleaning service ($100 value)
- $99 for a four-hour cleaning service ($200 value)
Call (202) 276-8134 with any questions.
Blunder the Covers: How to Short-Sheet a Bed
One of the most timeless summer-camp pranks, short-sheeting a bed is a quick, simple way to make a roommate mad. Read on to learn how to pull it off.
- First, the most crucial step: notice how the bed is arranged, pillows and all, before you start.
- Strip the comforter and flat sheet off the bed until only the fitted sheet remains.
- Take the flat sheet and, instead of tucking it in at the foot of the mattress, tuck it in at the head.
- Bring the sheet down to the midpoint of the bed, just below where the torso would lie, and fold it back up toward the head. Tuck the sheet in on both sides.
- Place everything back over the sheet as it was when you started.
When your unsuspecting victim gets into bed, the barrier you’ve just created will prevent them from stretching out their legs completely, giving you a chance to use your best maniacal laugh. Of course, short sheeting only works if your roommate makes their bed every morning. Messy roommates are naturally immune to such hijinks.
Practice enough times—that is, lose enough friends—and you may be ready to tackle the short-sheeting world record. The current record for beds short sheeted in one day is 10,236, held by a home-cleaning franchise called MaidPro. A college student named Niles Fulton held the previous record for short sheeting 332 beds in his dorm back in 1998.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only within 15 miles of zip code 20002. Additional $15 mileage fee outside of service area. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per household. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Extra charges for move in/move out services. Extra charges for kitchen appliances, windows and insides of ovens. $40 lockout fee if cleaner is unable to access home. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.