What You'll Get
Well-rounded golfers must master a variety of skills, including driving, reverse putting, and suppressing the part of the brain that associates high scores with victory. Chip away at preconceived notions with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $55 for a golf outing for two (up to a $113.48 total value)
- $110 for a golf outing for four (up to a $226.96 total value)<p>
With both options, each golfer receives the following:
- 18-hole round of golf, including cart rental (up to a $45 value/person)
- Bucket of range balls (a $5.25 value/each)
- Hot dog and chips (a $3.99 value/each)
- One draft beer (a $2.50 value/each)<p>
Olde Oaks’ Golf Club’s rates fluctuate during the day and throughout the week.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must be 7 or older. Must sign waiver. Not valid during tournaments. Not valid until after 11AM on Saturdays. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Olde Oaks Golf Club
Designed with the input of former US Ryder Cup team captain and 1983 PGA Championship winner Hal Sutton, Olde Oaks Golf Club’s 27-hole golf course weaves through 34 acres of wooded terrain teeming with ponds and streams. All three 18-hole combinations span more than 7,000 yards from the farthest tees, though the course’s open fairways offer plenty of space for golfers to unsheathe their driver or airdrop golf balls from remote-control helicopters. Though all three nine-hole layouts showcase plenty of natural hazards that add challenge to rounds, the Cypress and Meadow courses prominently feature ponds and streams, including difficult forced carries on both Meadow’s seventh and eight holes and Cypress’s fourth.
Before rounds, golfers can warm up at Olde Oaks Golf Club’s recently revamped driving range and head to The Grille at Olde Oaks after the round’s final putt and strut to enjoy the social trappings of a full-service bar, burgers, and two televisions.
Course at a Glance:
- 27-hole course designed with collaboration of former US Ryder Cup captain Hal Sutton
- Nine-hole Oak measures 3,622 yards from the farthest tees
- Nine-hole Cypress measures 3,638 yards from the farthest tees
- Nine-hole Meadow measures 3,681 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating range of 75 to 75.2 from the farthest tees (Cypress and Oak 18 features lowest rating)
- Slope range of 136 to 143 from the farthest tees
- Five tee options available