Aesthetician uses Alexandrite wavelength laser energy to help reduce unwanted hair on the treatment area
About This Deal
- Valid only for select treatment areas
- Type of laser: The Alexandrite wavelength is ideal for the widest range of hair types and color, especially olive, light-colored, and thin hair. Powerful, superficial energy absorption through the skin allows the wavelength to target the bulge of the hair follicle for more effective removal of embedded hairs such as those found on the upper lip or eyebrows.
- Click here to learn more about different types of lasers.
- Must use all treatments on same area.
- Younger than 14 must be accompanied by guardian.
- Not effective on darker skin tones.
Need To Know
About Olena's Day Spa
The aestheticians and laser technicians at Olena's Day Spa, in business for 18 years, work Monday–Saturday to help boost beauty and confidence with a diverse palette of services. The skilled staffers tend to façades with European facials, micro-current, and gentlemen's facials to enhance good looks. Trained and Certified Advanced technicians remove unwanted hair from body parts by wielding Candela and Cutera lasers and answer questions about the treatment, debunking urban legends that the lasers will not cause x-ray vision.
Olena's Day Spa has more experience in doing laser and high tech treatments than anyone else in the Pacific Northwest, with certified laser technicians having done more than 74,000 treatments. Before spa or salon sessions, clients can admire the life-sized representation of a pink-flowered landscape behind the reception desk, or sit in the cushioned leather couches of the waiting area amid framed, pastel-hued artwork.