Dedicated chiropractor examines patients’ health and provides services aiming to improve their posture and the overall well-being
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- The chiropractor: Dr. Chris Oliver is a member of the national Pinnacle Chiropractic group, the Virginia Chiropractic Association, American Chiropractic Association, the Herndon Rotary Club, and the current Vice President of the Herndon Free Clinic, a nonprofit organization committed to providing health care services to low-income residents of the Northern Virginia area.
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- Potential benefits of acupuncture include pain relief (especially neck and back pain), migraine and headache reduction, and lower anxiety.
- Acupuncture FAQ
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for workman's comp cases or auto accident cases. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Oliver Chiropractic & Acupuncture
Licensed chiropractic physician and trained in acupuncture Doctor of Chiropractic Chris Oliver helms this healthful center, where he welcomes patients for corrective and wellness care. During chiropractic appointments, he diagnoses skeletal and holistic concerns, and performs adjustments to ease pain and promote healing. Dr. Oliver administers acupuncture treatments as well, using small needles to encourage proper energy flow and support the body's delicate ecosystem. In addition to its two namesake services, Oliver Chiropractic and Acupuncture also offers services including corrective exercise, lifestyle advice, and nutritional counseling for those with severe fridgephobia.