What You'll Get
|_Jump to: Details||Reviews_|
To find quality haircutting talent, salon owners must engage in creative and unorthodox recruitment tactics. Forward-thinking salons have recruited some of the world’s best stylists from unusual cutting fields:
- Coupon fanatics
- Prolific scrapbookers
- Mayors who cut oversized ribbons with oversized scissors
- Kidnappers who cut out individual letters from newsprint and paste them together to create a ransom note
- Patients who accidentally received scissors in lieu of prosthetic hands
We’re unclear whether Oliver Ifergan Atelier has poached any unconventional talent (its employee files are sealed), but we do know that celebrity stylist Oliver Ifergan has handpicked and trained some of the finest in LA.
Here’s your opportunity to appear famous to people who are only looking at your hair. For $75, you get $150 worth of salon services at the high-end, celeb-favorite Oliver Ifergan Atelier, located in Beverly Hills at 205 S. Robertson Blvd. Apply your Groupon toward a haircut, full or partial highlights, or a blowdry (see side bar).
All services are performed by Oliver’s top-notch, expertly trained stylists, and judged by an international panel on shininess, finger-run-through-ability, and individual follicle strength. After tallying the scores, they are discarded and the winner is picked at random by a blindfolded Italian judge. The real winners are the customers, who rave about getting the best haircuts they’ve ever had.
The salon’s decor is modern, composed of 50% salon, 25% chic boutique hotel, and 25% art gallery. Browse through its extensive collection of art books and rare magazines while listening to relaxing music, or stop by the bar for espresso or wine.
Citysearchers give Oliver a perfect five stars. Here’s what they’re saying:
- I am obsessed with Oliver. I have gotten a new hairstylist every time i cut my hair for the last 7 years, until i stumbled upon oliver. I can not imagine myself ever changing hairstylists again. I always get the best haircuts, and when I leave the salon, I feel gorgeous. I always get complements [sic] on my hair, and my hair is wild and unruly so I know its oliver and not genetics that deserve my gratitude. Plus oliver and the rest of the staff is so nice! and they are so friendly, and fun to talk to. I just love going in! – Emaral
- I’ve never had my hair look so good! Everyone at the salon is super nice and it’s a great location. I highly recommend going here. I was super impressed and will be going back. – AShea
- Oliver is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The salon is beautiful and the staff is great Never going somewhere else!!!!! – karla53950
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 4, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Only valid towards on haircuts, full or partial highlights, and blow dry Must call ahead to schedule 1 per person May buy multiple as gifts Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.