Guests can enjoy a five-course dinner while spending quality time with their friends or family
What You'll Get
- Type of food: Italian
- What’s included:
- Amuse Bouche (crisp fried artichoke heart, lemon aioli, shaved Parmigiano, tomato sofritto, basil cress)
- First-course duo: burrata (with arugula pesto) and duck prosciutto (with roasted pear)
- Second course: truffle ricotta agnolotti (porcini and mixed mushroom, shaved Parmigiano, marsala mushroom soup, * crisp sage, basil cress, olive oil)
- Main course: branzino (pan-seared, wild Argentina shrimp, east coast clams, cherry tomato, roasted peppers, fennel greens) OR Ontario prime striploin (sautéed winter greens, roasted cippolini, heirloom carrot, parmesan fricco, porcini mushroom jus)
- Dessert: house-made dessert platter
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid on federal holidays. Reservation required. A service charge of 18% will be added to your pre-discounted bill. Online reservations or walk-ins will not be accepted. 5-course dinner is for a set menu, additional items are available for an extra fee. Limit 4 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 60 days. Limit 4 per table. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Oliver's of Oakville
Oliver's of Oakville has been in existence since 1969 and was rejuvenated in 2018 by the owner, Michael Dabic, and Chef Derek von-Raesfeld. It's a great place for a romantic dinner or a meeting full of elegance and fine meals.