Gymnastics and tumbling classes, taught by an experienced instructor, help children develop their coordination, balance, and strength
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Gymnastics and Tumbling Camp:
- Day camp
- Schedule: from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.; view the detailed schedule and available dates
- Age restrictions: must be 4 or older
- What to bring: two snacks and lunch (except Tuesdays and Friday, when lunch is provided), comfortable footwear
- What’s included: one slice of pizza, fruit, and juice box on Tuesday, chicken nuggets on Friday
- Gymnastics and Tumbling Classes:
- Age restrictions: 5-16 for gymnastics classes, 6-17 for tumbling classes
- View the class schedule
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 19, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 6 month(s). Reservation required. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per household. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Olympika Gymnastics
As a three-time coach at gymnastics’ highest level, Olympika Gymnastics’s Ivan Grigorov Hristov knows how to transform fledgling gymnasts into medal-seeking competitors. Along with head coach Stoyan Grigorov, he cultivates a challenging and fun atmosphere, motivating his students to boost their coordination, set and achieve goals, and develop healthy nutritional habits that don’t include sprinkling gym chalk on sandwiches.