To have your muscles gently rubbed for an hour or to shower your face in diamonds—that is the question asked by today's Groupon, and it's a doozy. This deal lets you choose from either two one-hour Swedish massages or two 30-minute microdermabrasion treatments at Spa Om Magie for $65, more than half off the regular price for twin days of soothing, restorative pampering.
Swedish massage uses long strokes to melt your muscles like beeswax, erase tension, improve blood flow, and awaken the lymphatic system. In your hour on the table, the massage therapist will knead the tension knots out of your weary muscles. As the weeks pass and you feel the kinks creeping back into your back like sneaky spinal gremlins, return to Spa Om Magie for a second hour of deep relaxation, Swedish-style.
If you are still incensed at Sweden’s defeat of traditional ally France in the Battle of Leipzig, perhaps you'd rather have your face gently exfoliated by precious gems. Microdermabrasion does just that, removing dead skin cells and revealing the younger, healthier looking skin underneath. Use this deal for two 30-minute microdermabrasion treatments instead, normally priced at $85 a piece. Whichever service you choose, you'll enjoy a meditative retreat to Spa Om Magie's candle-lit sanctuary, located in the heart of Buckhead. Spa Om Magie is open Mondays through Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.; call ahead for an appointment.
Note: Today's deal doesn't allow for mixing and matching. You must choose two of the same treatment.
- The decor is beautiful and they definitely didn't skimp on service. All the ladies were raving about their services and how great they felt. The massages were AWESOME and the facials were to DIE FOR. – KGIL, Citysearch
- I loved the area it was so relaxing and it made me feel completely at home. The staff surrounded [sic] me and really did a great job of taking care of me. – Sepei, Citysearch
- This is one of the most beautiful and modern spas I have seen. It's right in the heart of Buckhead, so it's perfect for people who would rather relax than fight the hordes on the highway. – jim1954, Insider Pages
Choosing between the deep-tissue relaxation of an Om Magie Swedish massage and its dermabrasion beauty blast is a difficult decision, but modern life is full of tough choices, from choosing your socks in the morning to selecting a donut before bed. Fortunately, Groupon free-will analysts have developed this handy cheat-sheet to shepherd you through the toughest of tough decisions:
- Dog or cat?: Dog—cats are known spies.
- Typeface for my goldfish’s headstone?: Imprint MT Shadow—it creates the illusion of depth.
- Chicken or vegetarian lasagna at my ex’s wedding?: Huge, champagne-fueled tantrum.
- Private, public, or home-school?: Divide your child’s UK shoe size by their age. If this number exceeds .73 , they legally must be home-schooled. Good luck!
- Peanut Butter or Chocolate?: Either, but for the love of God, don’t combine them.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.