All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Work out your holiday stresses and enhance your last-minute shopping moves like the Trip n' Snatch or the 360 Reverse Furby-Dive with today's Groupon to Om Spa Chiropractic and Wellness. For $65, you'll get an initial chiropractic visit at Om's luxurious and cozy Dilworth/Southend area spa, including a consultation and adjustment (a $150–$160 value) and a 70-minute signature massage (a $95 value). If you choose to continue treatment after your Groupon, Om Spa works with several insurance providers.
Bryan Edmiston, D.C., and Blake Cason, D.C. are graduates of the National University of Health Sciences and Sherman College of Straight Chiropractic, respectively. They treat a range of conditions and will work with you to determine the best chiropractic treatment for your ailments. Chiropractic patients say that sitting at a desk for eight hours a day isn't the same after a good back-bending: joints fit together, back pain vanishes, and your guilt for ditching your prom date years ago disappears. A chiropractic session also helps with nerve, muscle, and organ disorders, and fights fatigue and depression.
After your chiropractic consultation and adjustment, you'll enjoy 70 whole minutes of signature massage bliss from one of Om Spa's three licensed massage therapists. Your massage will include an organic pillow chocolate and your choice of hot tea or mango mimosa to help you relax. Your therapist will employ a variety of massage techniques and essential oils so that you leave Om Spa in the same state you left college: humming with health, high on chocolate, and smelling faintly of sandalwood.
- Dr. Edmiston is a wonderful doctor. He explains everything in terms you understand. Whenever I show up early for an appointment, he usually gets me right in. Keith is a wonderful Massage Therapist as well! I recommend them to all my friends and family! – khornbar, Google
- I am not a technical expert at what massage should do, but he has such a wonderful knowledge of the way the muscles and tendons fit together and how to make them feel better! – MommyBiz, Google
- Very relaxing atmosphere! Great staff and almost instant results. Highly recommend. Also have great massages and facials! – apgerard, Citysearch
As children, we learn that the knee-bone’s connected to the thigh-bone, and the thigh-bone’s connected to the hip-bone. After that, it gets a bit hazy. Fortunately, we’ve compiled this helpful list of reminders so you can keep it all straight.
- The head-bone’s connected to the eye-bones.
- The Zapruder Film is connected to the Trilateral Commission.
- The Facebook is connected to the productivity meeting at 10 o’clock.
- The glass eye isn’t connected to anything; it’s just kind of in there.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 2, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. May purchase multiple as gifts. New clients only. By appointment only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.