The best features of a diner are circular, from the burgers to the pies to the 19th-century hoop skirts. Celebrate the edible circle with today's Groupon to Oma's Jiffy Burger in Waxahachie. Choose from the following options:
- For $6, you get breakfast for two (a $13.06 total value), which includes the following:
- Two breakfast burritos (a $2.29 value each)
- Two servings of hash browns (a $1.95 value each)
- Two small orange juices or coffees (a $2.29 value each)
- For $12, you get breakfast for four (a $26.12 total value), which includes the following:
- Four breakfast burritos (a $2.29 value each)
- Four servings of hash browns (a $1.95 value each)
- Four small orange juices or coffees (a $2.29 value each)
- For $7, you get $15 worth of burgers and diner fare. Burgers range from $2 to $3 each.
Oma's Jiffy Burger has hosted more than 40 years of families and couples who relish its classic burgers, bottled Coke products, and nostalgic, '50s-style diner setting. Chefs start morning motors without jumper cables disguised as pajamas by filling flour tortillas on command with fluffy eggs and cheese, crowning their delicious concoctions with a choice of sausage, bacon, ham, or potato. Early risers can pair their egg-laden morsels with sizzling hash browns, balanced nicely with an invigorating glass of orange juice or coffee.
For dinner, diners can feast on a large double cheeseburger for twice the meat, cheese, and belly satisfaction. Individual burgers sate smaller appetites, and bags of chips and bottled Coke products accent the meal. Oma's Jiffy Burger specializes in swift service, ensuring diners always eat warm food and never sprout full-length beards before dessert.