What You'll Get
Wrinkles appear based on how frequently people have smiled, especially if it was directly at the sun. Beam at beams with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$25 for $50 toward any aesthetic service
- Services include salicylic or glycolic acid peels for $79 or a hydrafacial for $150
- Redeemable in the form of a $50 gift certificate<p>
$299 for three intense-pulsed-light treatments (a $750 value)
- Intense pulses of light stimulate collagen production under the skin
- Aim to reduce visible brown spots and small blood vessels<p>
$349 for an intense-pulsed-light treatment package (a $910 value)
- Three intense pulsed-light treatments (a $750 value)
- One microdermabrasion treatment (a $100 value)
- Clarifying and brightening serum promotes further exfoliation and skin lightening (a $60 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 19, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per person for IPL options. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required; subject to availability. 24hr cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Omni Aesthetics - Blood Facial
At Omni Aesthetics, Dr. William Song helps every client fight the signs of aging, no matter their level of fame. Having treated everyone from regular folk to celebrities, Dr. Song has been seen on Good Morning America touting the benefits of his nonsurgical Ultherapy ultrasound face-lifts. A specialist in aesthetic medicine, he also employs noninvasive lasers and injectables to reduce fine lines, and his staff's microdermabrasion and hydrafacial treatments restore the skin's natural complexion before it gets erased from too much flash photography. Dr. Song now offers non-surgical facelifts using the client's fat as a filler.