Eating together, like being buried up to your necks in the same cube of cement, keeps families together. Build a solid foundation with today’s Groupon.
$12 for a five-visit punch card for diner fare (a $25 value). Each visit is valid for $5.
- Menu items change daily and may include:
- Fresh-baked danishes ($2)
- Ham, bacon, or sausage omelet ($3.60)
- BLT sandwich ($5)
- Grilled-to-order veggie burger ($4.50)
- 24-ounce, homemade soup ($5)
- Short-order cooks craft meals to order
- Classic 1950s diner atmosphere<p>
Carlyle At The Omni Diner
A beaming neon sign boldly glows above Carlyle At The Omni Diner, where checkered floors, rock 'n' roll jukebox tunes, and classic diner fare rewind reality to the 1950s. Short-order cooks whip up breakfast items until 10:30 a.m. each day, firing up their griddle to build towers of buttermilk pancakes and smaller duplexes out of belgian waffles. Lunch and dinnertime eats include classic deli sandwiches, specialty salads, and pizzas, which all wash down with coffee and tea. Open during business hours, the diner welcomes business people staying at the hotel to sink into plush red booths while nibbling cheesecake and pouring ketchup over their expense reports.