Temporarily move into new fanciful digs that may or may not be even fancifuller than your current digs. Today’s Groupon delivers sweet comfort with a double-occupancy room plus continental breakfast for two on any weekend night of your choosing at Omni Hotels for $159 (a value of up to $279; room values range from $149 to $229, depending on the date, and continental breakfast for two is valued at $50.88, for a total value range of $200 to $279). Your normal house will weep with envy and dance with jealousy as you and your significant other or decently well-known coworker embark on a luxurious, romantic staycation.
The wondrous downtown location of the Omni San Francisco Hotel is matched by its royal interior, ripe with a stunning lobby, a grand ballroom, and the savory bites of Bob’s Steak and Chop House. Your deluxe room invites your body to the swaggering sophistication of luscious plush bedding, Chinese marble vanities made out of real Chinese marbles, gentle lighting, free high-speed Internet, and exquisite crown molding that will remind you your room was built by skilled and caring hands with an adept eye for the pristine and ultra-rare Wade Boggs cards.
You and the person who you wish to share a double-occupancy room with will feel like butterflies in a comfort cocoon after a night spent exploring surrounding attractions. Check out the Asian Art Museum, the Geary Theatre, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, and many more before retiring to the cuddlebear comfort of your deluxe room.
A night at Omni will encourage the weary to deweary with a relaxing night away from the daily stressors of life, including overcooking potatoes, losing your car, and deciding whether or not you want to run for mayor.
This deal is good for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights only. Black out dates on 2/13/10 and 2/27/10.
- We have stayed at several hotels, and this was by far the best experience we've had. – jogoderic, TripAdvisor
- This is an outstanding hotel with an excellent staff. The rooms have everything you need with very comfortable beds. – BenW, TripAdvisor
- The Omni was terrific. The staff was the best ever. Really made our family feel welcome. – Jane, MyTravelGuide
Get Treated Like Royalty
The Omni Hotel treats all of its guests like royalty, so there's nothing wrong with acting like royalty while you're staying there. Here's a guide to a having a monarchical stay:
- Watch lots of TV—the entertainment of kings—and play the game Trouble—the board game with the pop-o-matic popper of kings
- Marry yourself to other guests at your leisure
- Declare war on a rival hotel whose promise of complimentary breakfast was technically true, but disappointing
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
500 California St
San Francisco, California 94104Get Directions