A bullet travels at hundreds of miles per hour, much like a beam of light or a kiss blown by Paul Bunyan. Work on your quick-draw skills with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$45 for a beginner's shooting-range package for two (a $90 value)
$80 for a beginner's shooting-range package for four (a $180 value)
- 15–30 minutes of instruction
- One gun and lane rental per two people, with up to 90 minutes of shooting-range time
- Unlimited ammo
- Ear and eye protection
On Target STL
At On Target STL, paper targets whiz to the back of 15 indoor shooting lanes, stopping at distances of up to 75 feet. Under the staff members' watchful gaze, visitors don protective gear, take aim, and hone the safety skills needed to handle a firearm with confidence. A team of experienced instructors guide marksmen, leading courses that range from beginner shooting to second-level tactical handgun operation. Alternatively, customers who tire of the range can scour through racks of firearms, knives, and glue-gun holsters at the onsite supply shop.
On Target STL
- Indoor range with 15 shooting lanes at distances of up to 75 feet
- Seven lanes with bullet traps for rifle rounds of up to .30 caliber
- HVAC system cleans all air in the range every three minutes
- Certified range officers present at all times
- Rental selection lets visitors try several guns of varying caliber and type
- Ammo available for purchase
At a Glance
On Target STL's team of experienced instructors teach the safety skills needed to handle a firearm with confidence. They lead courses that range from shooting for beginners to second-level tactical handgun operation.