All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed September 4, 2014
Reviewed August 26, 2014
Reviewed August 6, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $17 for a Cajun lunch for two, valid Monday–Thursday (up to $34.80 value)
- $18 for a Cajun lunch for two, valid Friday–Sunday (up to $34.80 value)
- $33 for a Cajun dinner for two, valid Monday–Thursday (up to $65.60 value)
- $36 for a Cajun dinner for two, valid Friday–Sunday (up to $65.60 value)
Lunch includes the following:
- One regular po’ boy or fried platter per person (up to $12.95 value each)
- One extra side per person (up to $2.95 value each)
- One sweet tea or fountain drink per person ($1.50 value each)
Dinner includes the following:
- One shared appetizer (up to $6.95 value)
- One dinner plate per person (up to $18.95 value each)
- One cup of soup or salad per person (up to $4.95 value each)
- One dessert to share (up to $3.95 value)
- One beer, cider, or fountain drink per person (up to $3.45 value each)
Click to see the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. BYOB prohibited. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. On lunch option, only valid for regular Po-boys and excludes any soft shell crab options. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About On The Bayou
On the Bayou is more than the name of Kevin Ruttley's restaurant—it's also a description of his former address. The Louisiana native was born and raised "quite literally on the bayou," so it's no surprise that he knows a thing or two about Cajun and creole cuisine. Ruttley's menu features not one but two types of gumbo, a variety of New Orleans style po' boys, and plates of blackened redfish and overloaded jambalaya. Corn and crab meat soup and appetizers such as boudin balls and fried green tomatoes make for tantalizing starters.