All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $69 for a Pearl Harbor Memorial tour with transportation for two ($230 value)
- $135 for a Pearl Harbor Memorial tour with transportation for up to four ($300 value)
- $229 for a Pearl Harbor Memorial tour with transportation for up to seven ($525value)
- $479 for a custom full-day tour with transportation for up to seven ($1,200 value)
- Transportation to and from Waikiki area, airport, cruise ship ports
- Tour of downtown & palace
- Two short films, two museums, and ferry ride to the USS Arizona Memorial
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Subject to weather. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Tour either picks customers up at their hotel or meets them at Pearl Harbor. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ka Nui Charters & Tours
Sometimes, when you're facing hardship, the best way to clear your head is an outdoor adventure. That bit of wisdom is at the heart of every tour at Ka Nui Charters & Tours. Run by combat veterans, the non-profit tour company helps visitors to Oahu get in touch with the island's natural beauty through hikes, cruises, and sailing expedition. These outings aren't just limited to vacationers; the company's guides also work with fellow vets, at-risk youth, and families facing hardship to boost self-confidence and team-building skills throughout outdoor adventure. Read on to learn more:
- Tours: The tours at Ka Nui Charters & Tours take guests to nearly every corner of Hawaii's third-largest island. You might snake across the picturesque Koʻolau Range during a group hike, sail the waters off of Waikiki, or even ascend some of the island's signature rock features.
- Expeditions: Ka Nui Charters & Tours' team-building expeditions help groups of all ages build their interpersonal skills while challenging themselves physically, mentally, and emotionally. They've tailor each one to meet the needs of specific groups, making sure that everyone from middle schoolers to adults can triumph over age-appropriate challenges.
- Giving back: As part of their commitment to their fellow veterans, the guides at Ka Nui Charters & Tours use the proceeds from their paid tours to offer free expeditions and wilderness courses for eligible service members and vets.