What You'll Get
- $25–$55 for one ticket and a special prix fixe dinner at the Chicago Community Trust’s On The Table event on Monday, May 12
Choose from the following restaurants:
- Bin 36 at 7 p.m.
- Cafe Absinthe at 7 p.m.
- Cafe Des Architectes at 7 p.m.
- Ethiopian Diamond Restaurant & Bar at 7 p.m.
- mk The Restaurant at 6:30 p.m.
- Piece Brewery and Pizzeria at 7 p.m.
- Ras Dashen Ethiopian Restaurant at 6:30 p.m.
Each dinner will include an exchange of ideas for Chicago’s future. A member or staff person of the Social Enterprise Alliance will act as host at each meal to facilitate introductions and wrap up the evening. SEA’s Chicago Chapter is comprised of entrepreneurs and leaders of social-purpose businesses, professionals from academia, philanthropists, public-policy wonks, and others who support the use of market-based strategies to advance social change.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 12, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for restaurant purchased. Valid only at select time. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.