- Admission to the One Caribbean Music Festival
- When: December 13–14
- Where: Central Broward Regional Park
- Door time: 2 p.m. each day
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the artist lineup
- for one single-day general-admission ticket (up to value)
- for two single-day general-admission tickets (up to value)
- for one single-day VIP ticket (up to value). VIP admission includes access to a designated VIP seating area, one drink ticket redeemable at the VIP bar, and entrance to VIP bathrooms and reserved VIP areas.
- for two single-day VIP tickets (up to value)
One Caribbean Music Festival
- Sean Paul: The Grammy-winning dancehall rapper topped the worldwide charts with the hip-swiveler ”Get Busy,” and scored slews of acclaim for other hits such as “Gimme the Light,” “Baby Boy,” and “I’m Still in Love with You.”
- Bunji Garlin: Freestyling so fast he has scorch-marks on his tongue, this ragga soca specialist has earned a loyal following in both his homeland of Trindad and Tobago and around the globe.
- Maxi Priest: This British singer’s blend of reggae and R&B vaulted him to the top of the charts in 1990 with “Close to You” and the Roberta Flack duet “Set the Night to Music.”
- Kat Deluna: The songstress and dancer infuses R&B and hip-hop with Latin flavor, setting club speakers afire with tracks including the Gold-certified “Whine Up.”
- Tabou Combo: One of the most popular groups in the history of Haiti, this globe-trotting combo has moved audiences since 1968 with a musical brew of merengue, funk, and Brazilian melodies.
- Also Performing: Richie Stephens | Codered Band | Tall Pree |Marcia Griffiths | T-Vice
- Click here to view the complete lineup