What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $13 for general admission for one ($19 value)
- $26 for general admission for two ($38 value)
- $52 for general admission for four ($76 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Promo codes not valid on this offer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About One Liberty Observation Deck
From Billy Penn atop City Hall to the Ben Franklin Bridge to the pastoral campus of the University of Pennsylvania, there are plenty of things to see in Philadelphia. Get a top-down look on a trip to One Liberty Observation Deck. Read on to learn more about this sky-high attraction perched high above the streets of downtown"
- How high is it?: 57 stories
- What can you see?: Love Park, University City, and other historic sites plus the Ben Franklin Bridge, City Hall, and the city's stately sports stadiums
- A closer look: The Go Find Your Philly interactive boards stationed around the observation deck reveal facts and HD closeups of many of the city's most notable destinations via touchscreen.
- Guided tours: of the observation deck are free with admission, and are offered several times each day
- #TheRealPhilly: This multimedia art installation includes audio narrations of Philly’s unique culture, artwork inspired by the Philadelphia Mural Arts Program, and photo ops that highlight famous city sites. There's even a massive Ben Franklin whose feet stand on the second floor and head pops up on the observation deck.