What You'll Get
Eating international fare at a local restaurant bypasses many transatlantic travel woes, such as jet lag and oar splinters. Stamp your palate’s passport with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$30 for a Japanese dinner for two (a $68.75 total value)
- Two miso soups (a $2 value each)
- Two green salads (a $3 value each)
- Two prawn and vegetable tempura dishes (a $6 value each)
- Two chicken teriyaki entrees with rice and vegetables (a $12.95 value each)
- One shared california roll (a $4.95 value)
- Two tempura-battered bananas with ice cream (a $7.95 value each)<p>
$55 for a Japanese dinner for four (a $137.50 total value)
- Four miso soups (a $2 value each)
- Four green salads (a $3 value each)
- Four prawn and vegetable tempura dishes (a $6 value each)
- Four chicken teriyaki entrees with rice and vegetables (a $12.95 value each)
- Two shared california rolls (a $4.95 value each)
- Four tempura-battered bananas with ice cream (a $7.95 value each)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 17, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required at least 24hr in advance. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Dine-in only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About One More Sushi
Making sushi is an inherently quiet and intense process. Chefs tightly roll seaweed and rice around fish and veggies at One More Sushi. The meditative calm is cut by the sounds of crackling grills covered in teriyaki sauce and meats. Hot oil bubbles up around tempura-battered veggies and even bananas, and pots of miso soup pour forth steam like a fax machine built in the 1800s.