Eating international fare at a local restaurant bypasses many transatlantic travel woes, such as jet lag and oar splinters. Stamp your palate’s passport with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$30 for a Japanese dinner for two (a $68.75 total value)
$55 for a Japanese dinner for four (a $137.50 total value)
Dinner includes the following per pair of diners:
- Two miso soups (a $2 value each)
- Two green salads (a $3 value each)
- Two prawn-and-vegetable-tempura dishes (a $6 value each)
- Two chicken-teriyaki entrees with rice and vegetables (a $12.95 value each)
- One shared california roll (a $4.95 value)
- Two tempura-battered bananas with ice cream (a $7.95 value each)<p>
One More Sushi
Making sushi is an inherently quiet and intense process. Chefs tightly roll seaweed and rice around fish and veggies at One More Sushi. The meditative calm is cut by the sounds of crackling grills covered in teriyaki sauce and meats. Hot oil bubbles up around tempura-battered veggies and even bananas, and pots of miso soup pour forth steam like a fax machine built in the 1800s.
“Great food, good service, good value.”
“Enjoyed the atmosphere, the staff were friendly and the service was excellent.”
“Great food great atmosphere ”