For $15, today’s side deal gets you $30 worth of clothing and accessories at One More Time on Van Dorn Street.
- Women's resale shop, featuring a vast array of clothing styles and accessories
- Discounted designer labels, including Ralph Lauren blouses ($14.50) and Chico’s pants ($14.50)
- Brand new jewelry and accessories
- Family owned and operated
- In business since 1979
- Stock up on fall fashions
One More Time does not yet have many reviews available, but it has more than 150 Facebook fans.
In 1978, Jan Gauger founded One More Time, where she stocked racks with gently used women's clothes and accessories from labels such as Gap, Kate Spade, Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, and Eddie Bauer. To this day, Jan oversees the shop's daily goings-on alongside her daughters Sarah and Kate. They helm a careful consignment process that seeks out items two-years-old or newer, ensuring that shoppers unearth only trendy, high-quality shoes, blouses, dresses, and jewelry. The family's dedication to saving orphaned garments also means that fewer unwanted clothes wind up in overcrowded landfills or layered on uncomfortably warm scarecrows.
1725 Van Dorn St.
Lincoln, Nebraska 68502Get Directions