All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Mechanics souped up the earliest horseless carriages by filling them with premium oats and lovingly grooming their spoilers. Spur your steed toward the horizon with this Groupon.
$48 for a 757 VIP Card for Auto Maintenance ($99.95 Value)
Choose from seven locations:
- Thalia Automotive Services - Town Center
- Automotive Specialists - Kempsville
- Kings Grant Citgo - Kings Grant
- Bells Mill Auto Care - Great Bridge
- Dellinger's Tire & Auto Center - Churchland
- Dellinger's Oil & Lube Center - North Suffolk
- Cofer Auto in Smithfield
The 757 VIP Card, which never expires, includes:
- Seven oil and filter changes (a $225 value)
- Three Virginia-state inspections (a $48 value)
- Two flat-tire repairs (a $40 value)
- Two tire rotations (a $50 value)
- Additional benefits and discounts on services such as tire work, tune-ups, and brake jobs
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 28, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person. Limit 1 vehicle per card. Must activate by 11/28/12, card never expires. Online redemption required. Must use all services at 1 location. Valid for up to 5 quarts of oil. Extra fee for synthetic oil. Not valid with other offers, specials, discounts, or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 757 VIP Card
Designed to grant car owners access to exceptional maintenance while introducing them to new, reliable area businesses, the 757 VIP Card arms holders with more than $700 worth of vehicular services, none of which will ever expire. A series of seven oil changes performed by ASE-certified technicians include the draining of spent fluids, the funneling in of up to 5 quarts of clean oil, and the installation of a protective new filter, all of which keep engines humming like a forgetful Broadway singer. The card also treats cars to their next three Virginia-state inspections along with two tire rotations to rectify wobbly wheels. With the 757 VIP Card, car owners also earn supplementary discounts on services such as tune-ups, brake jobs, and tire work.