Experienced technicians dry-clean carpets to leave them looking fresh and stain-free
About This Deal
- Steam cleaning
- Service radius: within 25 miles of 32773
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
Additional services require extra charge. These include:
- Heavy stains
- Traffic stains
- Portable unit
- Pet enzyme or disinfected
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12–18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; most carpets will dry within 6–12 hours.
About One Stop Clean
One Stop Clean is a professional cleaning company that serves both residential and commercial customers. It features a wide array of services, including vacuuming, window cleaning, carpet washing, and much more. The certified cleaners visit schools, child care facilities, offices, hotels, and restaurants in order to tackle dirt and grime impossible to be removed using ordinary equipment and cleaning products.