Expert technicians conduct an oil change in order to keep the engine road-ready, properly lubricated, and working efficiently
About This Deal
- What’s included: up to 5 quarts of oil and filter
- Additional quarts and specialty filters available at extra cost
- Extra fee for specialty oils and filters required for European and other vehicles
- GM vehicles 2011 and newer require a Dexos approved oil, which would fall under the full synthetic oOil change.
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil inspection and change it regularly.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the auto repair center before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
Need To Know
About One Stop Express Car Care
Family-owned and operated One Stop Express Car Care has been serving motorists since 1997. With three locations in the greater Lansing area, highly-trained technicians perform prompt oil change services, detailed vehicle inspection, change out wiper blades and offer other types of preventative vehicle maintenance. Thanks to their broad knowledge and quality of work, car owners can entrust their rides to professionals who take care of every make and model.