Dining out together gives families a break from food-related chores such as washing the dishes or feeding the leftovers to the grendel in the basement. Take a load off with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $27 for a Thai dinner for two on Sunday–Thursday (up to a $57.96 total value)
- $27 for a Thai dinner for two on Friday or Saturday (up to a $57.96 total value)
- $67 for a Thai dinner for four on Sunday–Thursday, plus four glasses of wine (up to a $159.92 total value)
- $67 for a Thai dinner for four on Friday or Saturday, plus four glasses of wine (up to a $159.92 total value)
Each Thai dinner includes the following for each person:
- One appetizer (up to a $10.99 value)
- One entree (up to a $17.99 value)
Appetizers such as shrimp spring rolls and lollipop chicken pave the way for hearty entrees such as green curry chicken, braised lamb shank, and roasted duck with hoisin-tamarind sauce, pineapple, and bao buns. Click here to see the menu for the dinner for two option; click here to see the menu for the dinner for four option. Glasses of wine with the four-person option are valued at up to $11 each.
One Thai Chef
Traditional Thai dishes get a bold, modern twist at One Thai Chef, where culinary veteran Taweewat Hurapan artfully plates entrees for lunch and dinner. Panang curry gets an update with the addition of tender lobster meat, and glasses of fresh lychee juice pair with beef short ribs braised in massaman curry. Hurapan serves his signature roasted duck with bao buns that are round and fluffy, just like the tiny pillows upon which ancient kings rested their forks between bites. Chefs apply equal attention to desserts, which they adorn with caramel drizzles and fresh fruit.
71% of 430 customers recommend
“Their food was average - nothing special, but not bad either. If you are going to see Broadway show, the location is pretty convenient. ”
“Really good food and service will definetelly come back. ”
“Small servings but food is good”