All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed November 25, 2015
Reviewed November 5, 2015
Reviewed October 18, 2015
What You'll Get
Dining out together gives families a break from food-related chores such as washing the dishes or feeding the leftovers to the grendel in the basement. Take a load off with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $27 for a Thai dinner for two on Sunday–Thursday (up to a $57.96 total value)
- $27 for a Thai dinner for two on Friday or Saturday (up to a $57.96 total value)
- $67 for a Thai dinner for four on Sunday–Thursday, plus four glasses of wine (up to a $159.92 total value)
- $67 for a Thai dinner for four on Friday or Saturday, plus four glasses of wine (up to a $159.92 total value)
Each Thai dinner includes the following for each person:
- One appetizer (up to a $10.99 value)
- One entree (up to a $17.99 value)
Appetizers such as shrimp spring rolls and lollipop chicken pave the way for hearty entrees such as green curry chicken, braised lamb shank, and roasted duck with hoisin-tamarind sauce, pineapple, and bao buns. Click here to see the menu for the dinner for two option; click here to see the menu for the dinner for four option. Glasses of wine with the four-person option are valued at up to $11 each.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Dine-in only. Two person option valid only for selected menu; Four-person option valid only for selected menu. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About One Thai Chef
Traditional Thai dishes get a bold, modern twist at One Thai Chef, where the culinary veteran chef artfully plates entrees for lunch and dinner. Pad thai gets an update with the addition of tender lobster meat, and beef short ribs are braised in massaman curry. One of the restaurant's signature dishes is made up of roasted duck braised with pineapple and served with round, fluffy bao buns. Chefs apply equal attention to desserts, which they adorn with caramel drizzles and fresh fruit.