Lessons for all levels teach the basic skills of surfing, such as balancing and paddling
About This Deal
Choose from Five Options
- $82 for a 90-minute surfing lesson for one surfer ($129 value)
- $134 for a 90-minute surfing lesson for two surfers ($250 value)
- $192 for a 90-minute surfing lesson for three surfers ($300 value)
- $209 for a 90-minute surfing lesson for four surfers ($340 value)
- $238 for a 90-minute surfing lesson for five surfers ($400 value)
Lessons take place on the weekend in a small group setting and include wetsuit and surfboard use. Private or semi-private lessons are available for an additional fee with less calendar restriction.
About One Wave Surf
The instructors at One Wave Surf see the poetry in surfing. They understand that this is more than a sport; it's a way of life. The roaring water, the curling wave, the sense of simultaneously conquering and being at one with nature—all of these are part of their passion to surf, and they try to pass on this passion to students every day. In lessons for groups and individuals of all skill levels, the team teaches basic skills such as paddling, balancing, and one-handed handstands. At the end of just one lesson, every student has the opportunity to ride their first wave.