Choose from Three Options
- $24 for a burger meal for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $41 total value)
- $55 for a burger meal for four, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $82 total value)
- $26 for a burger meal for two, valid Friday or Saturday (up to $41 total value)
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- One appetizer to share (up to $9 value)
- Two burgers with fries (up to $22 value)
- Two beers or sodas (up to $10 value)
Click to see the menu.
O’Neills blends all the charms of an Irish pub with the advantages of a physical location on the East Coast. The menu features traditional Irish fare such as shepherd's pie and fish and chips alongside iconic New England dishes, including Maryland crab cakes and New York strip steak. Meanwhile, the beer and whisky lists offer pairings beloved on both continents.
The decor tends to favor elements of the Irish over the New English, with handcrafted woodwork found on the bar and booths, as well as a candlelit brick hearth. Shelves stocked with leather-bound books and old rotary telephones line the walls, and a gramophone sits on one windowsill to enhance the feeling of being in an Old World establishment. Of course, it's not all quaint touches; large-screen televisions occupy the space above the bar, where they broadcast international sports action and commercials that could be from just about anywhere.