Live-streamed virtual cooking classes let little chefs discover the fun of cooking and Jr. Chefs develop culinary skills & confidence.
About This Deal
- 45-Minute Parent & Me “Stories and Snacks” Live Online Cooking Class:
- During a live online session, parents and children have fun together while preparing fun foods inspired by a story read at the class.
- Some of the snacks and stories include “The Hungry Caterpillar” and caterpillar cinnamon buns with freshly squeezed OJ, or “Mickey Mouse Choo Choo Express” making Mickey Mouse pizza with Mickey Mouse s’ more pops plus many more!
- Recommended ages: 2.5–6 years old
- 90-Minute Jr. Chef Kids’ Cuisine Live Online Cooking Class:
- During a live online class, children are guided by Chef It Up instructor and have a blast mixing, slicing, dicing, rolling, etc.
- Chose your class from making fresh pasta with a light sauce, pretzels with cheese dip, pierogis, sweet cream stuffed strawberries, and chocolate ganache, homemade pizza, and more!
- Recommended ages: 6–12 years old
- How customers participate: after registration, customers receive an email list of simple ingredients needed for the class along with access to the live online session of their choice.
About Chef It Up & Chef It Up 2 Go!
Time spent in the kitchen can be fun as long as one knows what to do there. This nationwide franchise knows that regular foodies of all ages, passionate explorers of flavors and recipes from all over the world, as well as those learning how to prepare a sandwich, may find what they're looking for by attending online cooking classes with Chef It Up & Chef It Up 2 Go as their guide! Our process of making mealtime prep should always be fun and not boring! Whether you attend a Chef It Up party place or for those who'd rather turn their own kitchen or a rented venue into a full-on cooking party can call up the traveling crew of Chef It Up 2 Go, We know how to make kids & food a great mix! In these crazy times of Covid-19, our online classes are a proven recipe for success too!