What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $29 for 6 months of online lessons for one language (a $630.28 value)
- $49 for 12 months of online lessons for one language (a $1,127.87 value)
- $59 for 12 months of online lessons for two languages (a $2,255.74 value)
- $69 for 24 months of online lessons for one language (a $1,879.78 value)
- $79 for 24 months of online lessons for two languages (a $3,759.56 value)
Students of all ability levels can access unlimited custom lessons online in English, Spanish, French, German, or Dutch. The English course is suitable for true beginners to advanced, while other language courses are suitable for intermediate to advanced learners.
Each course includes:
- Five languages to choose from (Spanish, French, German, English, and Dutch)
- Modules work through vocabulary, grammar, comprehension and pronunciation of various themes, including jokes, expressions and current affairs
- Full version available on Mac and PC (recommended)
- Light version available on tablet and smartphone
- Unlimited 24/7 access for the duration of the subscription
- Initial assessment test to determine skill level (basic knowledge of chosen language required)
- Four levels for English: beginner, elementary, intermediate, and advanced
- Two levels for other languages: intermediate and advanced
- Final test at the end of subscription period
- Certificate of completion after completing course
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Online only. Email email@example.com with questions. The 2-languages options may be used by 1 person to learn the same language or 2 different languages; may also be used by 2 people to learn the same language or 2 different languages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Online Trainers
An intuitive, customizable online interface guides pupils of all abilities through lessons in English, French, Spanish, Dutch, or German at Online Trainers. The company’s platform tailors lessons to accommodate a student’s experience level, goals, and personal interests and monitors individual pace in order to alter each session to an appropriate level of difficulty. Programs begin with a linguistic audit to determine students' skill levels and adjust in difficulty as students progress. Custom programs also target relevant vocabularies for specific areas of interest or career fields with lessons in various specializations. The platform’s learning tools include vocabulary drills, oral pronunciation, and situational role play, and the online training software can be accessed at any hour of day from anywhere in the world, allowing students to study via laptop.