What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for $55 toward food and drinks for two or more
- $50 for $110 toward food and drinks for four or more
- See the menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dine-in only. Valid only for those ages 12 and older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
After growing up in Washington state, David Matlock attended culinary school in Arizona and worked under Thomas Keller at Bouchon in Yountville, CA. For his part, general manager Yoel Sanchez grew up in Cuba before settling in the Florida Keys, where the very air is filled with pinches of salt. Those two backgrounds come together at their joint Islamorado venture, oo-tray, home to global fare, farm-to-table ingredients, and a whiskey bar.
Food with Influences from Near and Far
The rotating seasonal menu is divided into three sections, based on where the ingredients were sourced.
- Garden: The burrata salad complements the creamy cheese with crispy pancetta and pickled apples and fennel, while the eggplant fries are seasoned with local honey and rosemary.
- Land: Sloppy joes may seem decidedly American, but not when they're made with chorizo and served in arepa form. Likewise, a coating of bourbon caramel makes duck wings extra approachable.
- Sea: Savory crab cakes are served with plantains and tropical cilantro sauce, whereas a sweet and sour blackberry sauce accompanies crunchy lobster tempura.
International Imbibing Options
The restaurant offers a wine list with more than two dozen bottles, including plenty of reds and whites from the west coast as well as sauvignon blancs from New Zealand, Italian pinot grigio, and malbecs grown in Argentina. Stocked with more than 40 spirits, the whiskey bar is equally diverse, featuring American offerings such as Balcones True Blue, St. George single-malt whiskey, and Bulleit rye and Irish whiskeys from Feckin and Tullamore D.E.W. Along with handcrafted cocktails, the bar menu includes a selection of craft beers, highlighting local breweries such as Cigar City Brewing.