Guests can learn about the process of distillation and sample award-winning vodkas, gins, and whiskeys
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Explanation of the scientific processes behind distillation and the art of production
- Six 0.25-ounce samples of award-winning vodkas, gins, and whiskeys
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older to receive alcoholic beverages
- Length of tour: one hour
- Public tours are held on Saturdays at 3 p.m.
- Opening hours: Tuesday–Saturday, 11 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Babies and dogs are welcome
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 150 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required, same day reservations accepted. Please call with any additional questions. Add on packages available upon request for the private tour/tasting package. Limit 1 per group. Subject to availability. BYOB prohibited. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Not valid toward taxes, gratuity or delivery fees. Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About OOLA Distillery
OOLA Distillery was founded in 2010 and was one of the first distilleries in Seattle after Prohibition. They produce small batches of hand-crafted whiskeys, vodkas, and gins, drawing upon years of experience to create unique flavors. Their goal is to inspire each guest to reflect upon things that make life meaningful.