Guests can learn about the process of distillation and sample award-winning vodkas, gins, and whiskeys
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Explanation of the scientific processes behind distillation and the art of production
- Six 0.25-ounce samples of award-winning vodkas, gins, and whiskeys
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older to receive alcoholic beverages
- Length of tour: one hour
- Public tours are held on Saturdays at 3 p.m.; reservation required
- Opening hours: Tuesday–Saturday, 11 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Babies and dogs are welcome
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required, same day reservations accepted. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. In-store credit valid for regularly priced (non-sale) 750 ml items only. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. BYOB prohibited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About OOLA Distillery
OOLA Distillery was founded in 2010 and was one of the first distilleries in Seattle after Prohibition. They produce small batches of hand-crafted whiskeys, vodkas, and gins, drawing upon years of experience to create unique flavors. Their goal is to inspire each guest to reflect upon things that make life meaningful.