Choose from Three Options
$20 for a bowling package for up to 4 (up to $42 total value)
- Two hours of bowling, valid Sunday–Thursday ($36 value)
- Shoe rental for up to 4 (up to $6 value)
$25 for a bowling package for up to 4 (up to $55 value)
- Two hours of bowling, valid Friday or Saturday ($55 value)
- Complimentary shoe rental for up to 4
$99 for a banquet-room rental for up to 200 ($200 value)
- Room with a large dance floor, a 9’x12’ stage, and a full-service bar
- Access to a wall-size projector, pool tables, and an Internet jukebox
To ensure a space, please schedule your event in advance.
The rumble of rolling spheres serves as a baritone harmony to gleeful shouts at the seats that surround Oops Alley's gleaming lanes. Bowling shoes glide against the wood as patrons take turns knocking down pins in competitions to earn the highest scores or disprove a law of Newtonian physics. Karaoke nights put visiting lungs to use, and a variety of other events lures bowlers away from vendettas with their wooden nemeses. An arcade fuels between-frame score settling with Guitar Hero and Dance Dance Revolution machines that ooze digital melody near a bank of pool tables. A full bar and concession stand whets whistles, and a big-screen television stands tall, waiting to broadcast important athletic competitions or the winner of the Fred Flintstone look-alike contest.