All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed September 2, 2012
Reviewed July 31, 2012
Reviewed March 22, 2012
What You'll Get
In one of the most miraculous transformations in the natural world, an ugly caterpillar wraps itself in a cocoon and emerges six–eight weeks later as either a beautiful butterfly or a much-uglier caterpillar. Revel in a more predictable and effective beautifying treatment with today’s Groupon for a body-wrap package at Open Door Salon and Day Spa in Blacklick. Choose between the following options:
- For $49, you get the Simply Slender body-wrap package (a $110 value), which includes:
- A targeted body wrap, focusing on the tummy, buttocks, and thighs (a $95 value)
- A choice of three add-ons: a mini massage, facial exfoliation, or foot-detoxification mask (a $15 value)<p>
- For $69, you get the Suddenly Slender body wrap package (a $160 value), which includes:
- A full-body wrap targeting the area from the neck down to the ankles (a $120 value)
- All three add-ons: a mini massage, facial exfoliation, and foot-detoxification mask (a $40 value)
The beauty curators at Open Door Salon and Day Spa rejuvenate bodies with services drawn from a host of skincare and massage treatments. Rejuvenating body wraps steep clients in an all-natural treatment that may slim sides, reduce the appearance of stretch marks, and shrink cellulite while striving to oust entrenched toxins and drive out the commercial jingles echoing in the brain and resounding throughout the body. The targeted wrap rides along with one member of its aesthetic entourage: a stress-evaporating mini massage, a skin-sloughing facial exfoliation, or a toxin-evicting foot mask, and the full-body wrap totes along all three add-ons for more in-depth relief from everyday stresses.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 30, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.