All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $15 for an NYC Holiday Lights night bus tour for one, valid Sunday–Thursday ($29 value)
- $30 for an NYC Holiday Lights night bus tour for two, valid Sunday–Thursday ($58 value)
- $60 for an NYC Holiday Lights night bus tour for four, valid Sunday–Thursday ($116 value)
- $22 for an NYC Holiday Lights night bus tour for one, valid any day ($29 value)
- $44 for an NYC Holiday Lights night bus tour for two, valid any day ($58 value)
- $88 for an NYC Holiday Lights night bus tour for four, valid any day ($116 value)
Night tours run at 7, 8, and 9 p.m. and depart from 1656 Broadway (51st & Broadway). Holiday Lights tour is a continuous loop that does not stop at any other locations along the way. Tour Highlights include Times Square, Empire State Building, Views of the Brooklyn Bridge, Views of the Manhattan Skyline and walking distance from Rockefeller Center. An audio narration, including one for children, is initiated by GPS and available in nine languages. Click here to see the tours.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 6, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Not valid until 12/2/15. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for option purchased. Must redeem Groupon for tickets at Open Tour NY ticketing office (785 8th Ave). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Open Loop
Open Loop NY empowers tourists to navigate the city independently, experiencing its sights, sounds, and flavors at their own pace. Their double-decker tour buses operate five hop-on hop-off Uptown, Downtown, Midtown, Brooklyn, and Bronx loops and a Night Tour. Ticket holders can hop onboard at any stop at any time the buses are running, and be whisked away to key tourist attractions including the Empire State Building, Times Square, and the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Pre-recorded audio tour narration is available in nine languages. “Where’s My Bus” feature allows tourists to check the location and estimated arrival time of the next Open Loop bus both from their mobile devises and desktops.