Digital, family-friendly scavenger hunt sends teams through the city to find items and complete challenges with the help of a remote guide
About This Deal
- Guide service available Wednesday-Sunday 11am - 5pm
- The recommended team is 4-6 people
- Can be played in any city
- Learn more about how it works
- Teams use an app to play our scavenger hunt. The app will give a list of items to find in the form of riddles, and challenges to complete once you find an item in your city! Teams will be competing against other teams from all over the country on the app’s leaderboard, where they can see how they rank compared to others. Set a time limit of 2 hours for yourself to see how high on the leaderboard you can get within your time limit.
- Click here to view the business website
- Any questions? Call the business at 843-212-6609
About Operation City Quest
Operation City Quest sends players on real-life scavenger hunts. The goal is to find a variety of objects in your city, each differing in points and difficulty, and document the process along the way. The entire game is played via smartphone, on an app that will provide your list of items to find. As you check off the items on your list—and send in photos to earn points—you can answer fun trivia questions or perform silly street challenges to score more and move up the leaderboard. But no matter the number of points you get, the most important objective is to have fun.