All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
July 12, 2014
June 10, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose from Nine Options
- $30 for a one-hour sailing lesson for two (a $60 value)
- $59 for a one-hour sailing lesson for four (a $120 value)
- $79 for a one-hour sailing lesson for six (a $180 value)<p>
BYOB Sunset Cruise
- $65 for a 3.5- to 4-hour sunset cruise for two (a $130 value)
- $129 for a 3.5- to 4-hour sunset cruise for four (a $260 value)
- $185 for a 3.5- to 4-hour sunset cruise for six (a $390 value)<p>
Private, Catered Sunset Cruise
- $99 for a 3.5- to 4-hour private cruise for two (a $220 value)
- $220 for a 3.5- to 4-hour private cruise for four (a $440 value)
- $330 for a 3.5- to 4-hour private cruise for six (a $660 value)<p>
Sailing lessons are broken into tiers depending on the students’ skill level. Certification is not included, but customers will learn the practical skills needed to become certified. Sunset cruises depart around 5:30 p.m. and include crudités and other appetizers, but guests may bring their own entrees, snacks, and beverages. Private, catered sunset cruises are a more upscale affair and can include soup, appetizers, and main dishes such as baked salmon or beef short ribs.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 1, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Must book catered sunset cruise at least 7 days in advance. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must sign waiver. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ophira on the Hudson
Ninety miles outside New York City, skipper Jeff Farber commands the sails of the Ophira as it glides along the Hudson, trading the skyline of the Big Apple for the idyllic backdrop of the Catskill Mountains. A professional crew caters to passengers' needs during excursions ranging from catered sunset cruises to practical sailing lessons.