The pen is mightier than the sword, but that’s only because the pen spends three nights per week bench-pressing paper clips. Stay in tiptop sharp-object-dodging shape with today’s Groupon.
$49 for a fitness package (up to a $230 total value)
- The package includes the following:
- Four-week boot-camp session, with a total of 12 classes (up to a $180 value)
- 30-minute personal-training session (a $25 value)
- Three-month running-club membership (a $15 value)
Post-boot-camp review and evaluation (a $10 value)<p>
- Boot-camp classes enlist an array of techniques, including battling ropes, big-tire flipping, and sprints
- Indoor and outdoor workouts burn up to 1,000 calories per hour and hold up to 25 students per class
- Boot-camp classes start January 10, February 7, or March 6 at the following times:
- Tuesday and Thursday from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m., 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m., and 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Running club grants access to group jogs led by personal trainer<p>
Though OPT Fitness sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.<p>
320 Judd Pkwy.
Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina 27526