What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $32 for one whole-body cryotherapy treatment ($65 value)
- $79 for three whole-body cryotherapy treatments ($165 value)
- $129 for five whole-body cryotherapy treatments ($325 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Optimal Health Chiropractic
Doctor of Chiropractic Derek Vaughn may focus on one thing—his patients' well-being—but to achieve that goal he's had to master a wide array of treatments. To ensure everyone is able to find relief, whether they suffer from auto injuries or severe allergies, Dr. Vaughn has amassed a wealth of wellness-based certifications. Read on to learn about just a few of his specialties:
- Graston Technique: helps Dr. Vaughn detect adhesions in the muscle that may be causing pain and restricting mobility. To relieve these bound fibers, he uses a stainless steel rod to massage them away.
- N.A.E.T. Allergy Elimination: aims to completely alleviate allergies in as little as 25 hours. Dr. Vaughn first identifies the cause of the allergy response before clearing the issue with an acupuncture or acupressure treatment.
- Functional Movement Taping: is favored by many athletes. FMT is said to connect "the brain to the body’s intentional movement to enhance rehabilitation of muscles."
- Whole-Body Cryotherapy: exposes bodies to temperatures as low as -270 degrees Fahrenheit, which Dr. Vaughn claims will detoxify the blood while "continuing to add oxygen, nutrients, and enzymes." In sessions no longer than 3 minutes, patients can enjoy the full healing effects.