B12 injections can improve one’s focus while lipotropic compounds may help promote fat metabolism
What You'll Get
- Injections are administered once or twice per week based on customer needs.
- Apart from increasing the energy level, lipotropic injections can boost fat metabolism
- Vitamin B12 occurs naturally in many foods, including meat, fish, and dairy products. B12 deficiency can lead to weakness and fatigue—two culprits that often keep people from sticking to their diet and exercise plans.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about B12 injections.
- Technician qualifications: medical professional
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Optimal Healthcare
From persistent allergies to headaches, car accidents or joint pain, Optimal Healthercare strives to treat a patient's discomfort. The first step patients go through is a free consultation with one of their team members to track the health issue. Once that's been completed, patients receive a thorough examination to track the body before a treatment program is assigned and customized to optimally return the body to good health. Some treatment processes include laser therapy, nerve block injections, and spinal decompression. Optimal Healthcare also chooses to apply non-surgical, drug-free methods whenever possible.