People tend to think about their weight when they’re making New Year’s resolutions or being chased by rival archaeologists across rickety rope bridges. Drop pounds with this voucher.
$99 for a one-month nutritional weight-loss package (a $199 value)
- One-hour consultation with a nutritional questionnaire
- Metabolic test to determine your metabolism based off your resting metabolic rate and activity level
- Body-composition test that gathers your body-fat percentage, measurements, and weight
- Custom diet plan based on your test results and weight goal, including a grocery list, sample meals with custom portions, and macronutrient breakdown per meal
- Body-composition measuring and tracking each week for one month. After the first month, tracking costs $10 per month.
Nationally recognized credentials are only the baseline of each trainer's resumé at Optimum Fitness. To top off their NSCA certifications, they all hold degrees in exercise science or a similar field, excluding easy disciplines such as medicine ball anatomy. In practice, they prioritize one-on-one interactions and customized workouts that eschew monotony in favor of motivation. Their high-intensity boot-camp classes keep guests engaged with ever-varying routines that combine calisthenics and weight training. One day, students might heave sand bags over hurdles, flip tires end over end, and complete reps of sit-ups, and the next they might swing sledgehammers, do squats across a parking lot, and push themselves on rowing machines.
In addition to group classes, they trainers lead private sessions at home or in the studio with a joint focus on exercise and dietary health. Working alongside nutritionists, wellness experts, and physical therapists—as well as the Titleist-certified golf fitness professionals who help students up their game—they inspire clients of all ages to achieve their fitness goals with positive motivation and at-home accountability via online advice.